Often parents of children impacted by disability and special needs feel alone and like no one gets it. We’ve created a laugh together, cry together, pray together community that helps parents navigate the path ahead of them so they can thrive in the midst of life’s challenges.
+ How Do I Get Started?
- On 10.01.19, you'll be able to home click the Join Now button on this page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration.
- You’ll receive a welcome email with the details you need.
+ What's Inside the Community?
- Upcoming Monthly Themes: Each month has a fresh theme related to parenting kids with special needs
- Interaction: Daily & weekly discussion questions and polls
- Forum: Connect with parents who are walking the same journey as you. Create conversation threads and/or subgroups for specific areas of interest, diagnosis, life circumstances, etc.
- Care Team: Have access to a supportive prayer team - Coming Soon
- Master Classes: live online events with experts in the field from the comfort of home without having to travel or arrange for child care
- Resource Library: access to articles, videos, and much more! - Coming Soon
- Book Club: Enjoy connection & discussion about chosen books - Coming Soon
- Spiritual inspiration and encouragement
- Live Q& A times with professionals
- Connect with Jonathan & Sarah McGuire
Q: Who is this for?
A: This is for any parent of a child impacted by a disability or special needs.
Q: Who is this not for?
A: If you like to criticize or make yourself feel good by showing how knowledgeable you are or by putting others down, this is not the place for you.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: The Hope Anew Community is $11.99 a month. Or save over $20 a year by paying in advance and it's just $119.99.
Q: Are scholarships available?
A: Not directly through Hope Anew. Many churches provide scholarships to their members. We encourage you to speak to your pastor.
Q: My child is an adult, is that okay?
A: Definitely! This community is for parents with children ranging from newly diagnosed to adult.
Q: Can I find others in the community who live in my area or have a child with a similar disability?
A: Yes! Of course we respect everyone’s privacy so individual members can turn off these settings.
Q: I am already a part of other Facebook support groups. How is this different?
A: The Hope Anew Community is on another platform (not Facebook) that can be accessed by phone, computer or other electronic devices. Your information will not be sold or shared with other companies and will remain secure and private. Facebook only allows groups to go to a certain level. You will find that you are able to go deeper, be more real and conversations won’t follow that negative spiral that is often so common in other groups. The Hope Anew Community is interactive with monthly themes, daily discussion questions and polls. It’s private so your Facebook friends can’t see what you share here.
Q: What if I can’t make it to a live online event?
A: We will miss having you there but don’t worry you can watch a replay at a time that works for you. With the exception of our Soul Care Wednesdays, live events will be recorded.
Q: I would like to create a subgroup within the Hope Anew Community. Is that possible?
A: Yes! If there is a topic you would like to connect with other members about, you are welcome to start a subgroup. All subgroups need to abide by the community guidelines.
+ Our Promise
- If you engage and interact in this community, it will be the most real, hope-filled, encouraging, community of parents of kids with special needs or disability you've ever been a part of.
+ Our Guarantee
- We are so confident that you will love the Hope Anew Online Community that we provide a 7 day free trial and a 30 day money back guarantee!
+ Upcoming Monthly Themes
- October: Welcome! Getting to Know Each Other
- November: Family Relationships
- Master Class: Sharing Love Abundantly in Special Needs Families: The 5 Love Languages for Parents Raising Children with Disabilities presented by Jolene Philo
- December: Overwhelmed – Now What?
+ Live Events
- Wednesdays: Soul Care
- 2nd Thursdays: Office Hours
- Quarterly Master Class